Friday, December 28, 2007

Greetings from the Christmas Jew







One thing about Lynchburg is that people go crazy for Christmas. For some reason the Star of David I wear around my neck doesn't deter people from saying "Merry Christmas" or asking me "What are you buying for Christmas?" or "Are you going home for Christmas?". In light of these questions my friends have deemed me the "Christmas Jew" for my grinchyness during the holiday season. All I'm saying is respect your local Jew....we allow all you gentiles to go and spend a week long vacation to your respective families...and we don't mind one bit. And just so I can clarify one thing Hanukkah is a minor Jewish holiday and the only reason anybody pays attention to it is because Jewish kids feel left out at Christmas. Bahhh Humbug!!!! So anyway these are some pictures I took while you all were off hanging out with the family.

1 comment:

jillnance said...

God bless your little Jewish heart Kim. Thanks for working for us gentiles.