Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Rites of Life: New Life




These two photos belong to the first part of a ten part/month series on rites of passages through life. The series begins with birth and will end with death. Of course we began the series by spending sometime with a newborn baby. In this case Luke Kyle. If you have made it this far and are looking at these photos I encourage you to click on either of the photos to view the blog that has Liz's story and an audio slideshow.


www.theritesoflife.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.