Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Making up for lost time

Here are a bunch of pictures from the month. I haven't been too good about posting so I hope this makes up for it. Check back in a couple of days for the links to Photos of the Year and the finale of Rites of Life.
Enjoy!





Apparently guns sales have gotten out of control since Obama has been elected. I found this story to be particularly interesting. According to the gun store operator at L. Oppleman's pawn shop they can't even keep standard revolvers on the shelf. Gun enthusiast seem to think gun laws will change in the coming years.






No this college student is not smoking pot but it sure looks like it doesn't it. This is at our local Hookah bar (yes, Lynchburg has a hookah bar)and it's 100% legal. But all I keep hearing in my head when I see this picture is "Whoa Man! This is some good stuff." It takes me back.....



I just think this picture is strange...

1 comment:

becca said...

the picture of the guy with the trumpet is awesome. the mouthpeice is right in his eye.