Friday, December 5, 2008

Rites of Life Part 9: Generation Gap



Click here to go to Rites of Life Blog

Here is part nine from the Rites of Life series. It's a kind of abstract rite not centered around an event but more about a transition. It's about finding yourself behind the times. In this case we choose to focus on older adults trying to learn computer. I thought this senario would be exactly what we were looking for and it was. It made me realize just how much I take my technology knowledge for granted.

On another note the Rites of Life is coming to an end. We only have one last installment that is set to come out on December 21st. I can't even believe that it is almost done, boy has this year gone fast.

2 comments:

Bob said...

This is an excellent series of photographs Kim. I really love the one of the lady at the computer screen. Have you ever thought about doing a book of photographs? I really enjoy your work.

Robert Miller said...

Kim, this is a great series of pictures. I really like the one of the lady at the computer screen. Have you ever thought of doing a photography book? I love your work.