Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fall Vita Show Chromat Sneak Peak!!!!! and a shameless plug

Hey friend. Here are the latest fashion pics I shot for Chromat's Fall Fashion Show. I think this was the best shoot so far and I am really excited for the pictures. For those of you who are going to be in town on Saturday, September 5,at 8:00pm
go to The Glass Building at 901 Jefferson Street for an awesome fashion event. Its gonna be one of those cool things in Lynchburg that doesn't make you feel like you are in Lynchburg. Anyway check it out it will be a blast.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks amazing! I live in Lynchburg and I would love to volunteer for the event - do you know anyone who I can get in contact with?

Love these photos! I am now following :)
XOXO.
www.styleactivist.blogspot.com